· Pizza Dough
· Olive Oil
· 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
· 4 Slices of Bacon, cooked and chopped
· 4 Eggs
· 1 cup Tater Tots, baked
· 1/4 cup Mushrooms
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· Optional: Rosemary, Basil
1. Preheat oven according to pizza dough instructions. Prepare all ingredients (Cook bacon and tater tots, etc.)
2. Roll out the pizza dough and lightly brush with olive oil. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on the pizza then add the bacon and mushrooms.
3. Begin placing the tator tots on the pizza, making sure to leave areas to crack the eggs. Cook the pizza for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, remove the pizza from the oven, crack the eggs onto the pizza, and add any herbs along with salt & pepper. Place the pizza back in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the egg whites are cooked through.