Prep for this one is about as simple as it gets. On a piece of foil, you’re going to make a bed with asparagus that the salmon will sit on, then top it with lemon and butter slices, wrap it up, and bake.
As far as dishes go, this recipe requires a baking sheet (that won’t get dirty), a cutting board, a knife, and the plate and fork you eat with. Easy clean up.
Now if you’re willing to dirty up one more dish, this tastes great with a side of wild rice, but that’s completely up to you. Scroll down for the full recipe.
XO – Courtney
· 1 Salmon Filet
· 6-7 Asparagus Spears
· 1 Lemon
· 2 Slices of Butter
· Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lay out a square of aluminum foil.
2. Wash and cut asparagus spears, and set aside the tops to use.
3. Place asparagus tops in the center of the foil and squeeze the juice from half of a lemon over them. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
4. Set the salmon filet on top of the asparagus bed, sprinkle additional salt & pepper and lemon juice on top. Top with 2 slices of butter and a lemon slice.
5. Fold the foil pouch closed and bake for 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes // Cook Time: 30 Mintutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes