If you’re having doubts about this recipe like I was, I encourage you to give it a try! I think you’ll be just as surprised as I was with how delicious it is!
XO – Courtney
· Fettuccine Noodles
· 1/2 lb Shrimp
· 1 13.5 oz can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
· 3 T Tomato Paste
· 1 t Chili Powder
· 1 t Salt
· 3 Green Onions, chopped
· 8 oz Bean Sprouts
· Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
1. Start cooking the pasta, drain, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, begin cooking the shrimp in a large frying pan and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, combine coconut milk, tomato paste, chili powder, and salt over medium-high heat.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add shrimp, bean sprouts, green onions, and drained noodles to the sauce and toss. Top with fresh basil and serve.