These beaded keychains are so simple but I am loving the end result! If you opt to go with colorful or decorative beads, you can whip several of these guys up in a matter of minutes. If you decide to paint some of the beads, you’ll only need to wait for the paint to dry. My suggestion: squeeze in a few minutes of a Christmas movie while you wait.
• Wooden Beads
• Suede/Leather String
• Paint/Paint Brush
• Key Ring
1. Start by selecting which beads you want to use, and decide if you will paint any.
2. Paint selected beads and set aside to dry.
3. Cut a piece of the leather string and loop onto key ring.
4. Slide beads onto string (once the paint is dry!) and tie a knot at the bottom to keep the beads in place.
5. Trim the leather string to desired length.
If you haven’t already click HERE to learn how to make the Tassel Keychain OR go back to DIY: Keychain Stocking Stuffers.