Let’s get right to it: fall trends. A new season is (basically) upon us, and I know I’m ready to mix in some new fall pieces (see my tips for refreshing your fall wardrobe here). Today I’m sharing FIVE of my favorite trends for this fall that you can work in with pieces you already have.
1. BLAZERS. You can even go as far as grabbing the matching pants or skirt. Pair them together or wear as separates for more styling options.
2. ANIMAL PRINT. From leopard to snakeskin to every animal in between, animal prints are everywhere! Go bold with a dress, skirt, or pants, or keep it a little more subtle with a printed bag or pair of shoes.
3. PLAID. Dresses, blazers, bottoms, shoes, accessories. . .you name it, it probably comes in plaid.
4. PRAIRIE DRESSES. Ruffles, high necklines, and longer lengths. They make a pretty big statement on their own, so only minimal styling effort required.
5. CHUNKY SNEAKERS. This trend has actually been going strong for a bit, but it’s sticking around for fall and there’s even more options out there. (And our feet are pretty happy about it.)
What I love most about these trends is that you can combine them: I opted for a plaid blazer + chunky sneakers. But why not really go for it and grab an animal print prairie dress and throw on your chunky sneakers! Endless options.
What are some of your favorite trends this season? Comment below!
XO – Courtney